In addition to my daily message today, this is something very special I believe the Lord wants me to post right now! Help Me Overcome My Unbelief! As a Christian, I believe God loves me and wants the best for me. Certainly, in His Word (Psalm 103:3 NIV) the Psalmist wrote; Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits – who forgives all your (my) sins and heals all your (my) diseases, who redeems your (my) life from the pit…. I know this, really I do! Still, there are times when I don’t see God actually doing what I expect Him to do; to save me from my trouble; to provide me with what I want; and to provide the healing release I expect. Before I became a Christian I really had a problem with faith, much less be able to cling to any promises God made to me; regardless of whether I was a Christian or not! Therefore, I understand how we can have moments of unbelief, or we can just flat out not trust what God has promised us. This is Satan at work, big time ! “Get...