Skip to main content

Go In Peace

The following prayer was prayed by the apostle Paul for the Ephesian people, it is from the Book of Ephesians; and as written by Paul. In this prayer, Paul was blessing the people with more than just good health or prosperity. He was praying for them that God with all His power would increase the indwelling of His Holy Spirit in the Ephesians. He was asking God to confirm in their inner being that out of His love for them Christ would be with them forever. Paul, himself had a tremendous feeling of love for the Ephesians, because he was bestowing upon them some of the most powerful, loving considerations someone could pray for others. This is one of my most favorite Scriptures. Today, the apostle Paul remains our good teacher in Christ.

This morning, I am following Paul’s example, praying this model of his prayer for you. Why? Because as I love Jesus, and want to follow His teachings; I am aware that He loves you and wants to bless you. So now, I also pray His blessings upon you.

“For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom His whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses all knowledge – that you may be filled to measure of all the fullness of God” (Ephesians 3:14-19).

So now, go in peace, knowing your God loves you without measure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk Of Faith

I wonder, do you think we miss God’s purpose for our lives because we are waiting to learn more of what God has planned for us? Truth is; God isn’t required to lay it all out for us. All He must do if He has a plan for our lives is to show us how and then enable us to do it. It seems when we don’t know all the particulars, life is too perplexing. We think, “ but I need to know just what God wants me to do.” Abram (later known as Abraham) probably had thoughts just like this. God asked Abram to go somewhere he wasn’t familiar with and he most likely thought of asking God, Lord, must I go somewhere I don’t know, can’t I just stay here in Haran? However, God’s plan for Abram was far greater than anything Abram could ever imagine. Our personal feelings, vision, and human reasoning will always get in the way of our walk of faith . God teaches us to have faith in Him by placing us in positions where our feelings, vision, and common knowledge don’t work for us. Haven’t you ex...
Over the past few years I have been inspired by the Holy Spirit to write what He has given me; many times I was awakened in the middle of the night to write them down. I hope you will take look at these brief messages which can be found in the "sidebar" of this blog under the heading of "BLOG ARCHIVE." There may be something in these that personally speaks to you. I pray there is. Thanks for reading my blog and may God richly bless you.

THIS IS A SPECIAL POSTING. PLEASE READ!

In addition to my daily message today, this is something very special I believe the Lord wants me to post right now! Help Me Overcome My Unbelief! As a Christian, I believe God loves me and wants the best for me. Certainly, in His Word (Psalm 103:3 NIV) the Psalmist wrote; Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits – who forgives all your (my) sins and heals all your (my) diseases, who redeems your (my) life from the pit…. I know this, really I do! Still, there are times when I don’t see God actually doing what I expect Him to do; to save me from my trouble; to provide me with what I want; and to provide the healing release I expect. Before I became a Christian I really had a problem with faith, much less be able to cling to any promises God made to me; regardless of whether I was a Christian or not! Therefore, I understand how we can have moments of unbelief, or we can just flat out not trust what God has promised us. This is Satan at work, big time !  “Get...